he Cathedral Mosque is practically the only place in Perm, where adherents of the Islamic religion can hold a full-fledged meeting.
The cathedral was erected in 1903 according to the project of O. Ozhegov. After the October Revolution, the doors of the temple were closed. In the 40s of the 20th century the building was used as a deaf-mute club, then - as an archive, a little later, as a reading room. Only at the end of the last century the doors of the cathedral were opened again.
The building is distinguished by an eclectic style, in which the eastern elements and Russian folk architecture intertwine. The temple is decorated in white-green tones. Here, all Muslim holidays are celebrated. And during Ramadan, a number of parishioners gather near the Cathedral Mosque.